Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World Edit Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Ign Name: Scardrac
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): (Some materials in pocket, some in another region storage). Pocket coords: 36, 86, 4 (THERE ARE TWO PILLARS OF CHESTS. THE MATS ARE IN THE RIGHT PILLAR, ON CHESTS 2-6 GOING UP.) Region coords: 8727, 43, 6153 (ALL CHESTS ON THE UPPER LEVEL CONTAIN THE BULK MATERIALS AND DIAMONDS REQUIRED).

Location of Creative Build (x, y, z): 751, 27, 1436

Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 7860, 100, 7014 (THE TERRAIN IS ROUGH HERE AND MAY TAKE A COUPLE PASTE ATTEMPTS TO GET RIGHT. ONLINE STAFF IS OKAY WITH TAKING THEIR TIME GETTING IT RIGHT.)

Extra Notes (optional):
Online staff member Kamaoe is okay with doing the initial WE, there will be a 260 degree clockwise rotation or a 180, depending on final location of castle.
There is some terrain added by the ported build that will need some terraforming to blend.

Those taking care of WE requests:
+ Kamaoe
for initial WE,
Another WE savvy staff will be asked for terraforming.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z): (Some materials in pocket, some in another region storage). Pocket coords: 36, 86, 4 (THERE ARE TWO PILLARS OF CHESTS. THE MATS ARE IN THE RIGHT PILLAR, ON CHESTS 2-6 GOING UP.) Region coords: 8727, 43, 6153 (ALL CHESTS ON THE UPPER LEVEL CONTAIN THE BULK MATERIALS AND DIAMONDS REQUIRED).

Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z): 7860, 100, 7014 (THE TERRAIN IS ROUGH HERE AND MAY TAKE A COUPLE PASTE ATTEMPTS TO GET RIGHT. ONLINE STAFF IS OKAY WITH TAKING THEIR TIME GETTING IT RIGHT.)

Extra Notes (optional):
Online staff member Kamaoe is okay with doing the initial WE, there will be a 260 degree clockwise rotation or a 180, depending on final location of castle.
There is some terrain added by the ported build that will need some terraforming to blend.

+ Kamaoe
for initial WE,
WE done, thank you Kamaoe . There is still some terraforming to be done. All diamonds were paid for the job including the terraforming.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend

Extra Notes (optional):

+ Kamaoe
for initial WE,
Oo. Forgot to say here that I finished this.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Ign Name: Cukie1
Location of Chest Materials (x, y, z):

X: -6586​
Y: 32​
Z: -6183​
Location of Build (x, y, z): Build is already in the world.
X: -7221​
Y: 38​
Z: 4232​
Location of Area the build needs to go (x, y, z):
X: -6559​
Y: 35​
Z: -6171​

Extra Notes (optional):
The Ship port it currently has would have to be removed before making the world edit, as I've asked for before. I'd like to be told the price beforehand so I can set it up, but I'll have 32 diamonds set in a chest for precaution.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Ign Name: Cukie1
X: -6586​
Y: 32​
Z: -6183​
Location of Build (x, y, z): Build is already in the world.
X: -7221​
Y: 38​
Z: 4232​
X: -6559​
Y: 35​
Z: -6171​
Complete.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Updates!
Prices are now in radiants, no more Diamonds and Diamond Blocks necessary!
You can read the original post for the new prices. :)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ign Name:
Asirel_Luik​
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):
Creative 2​
Same as Mat chests.​

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Ign Name:
Asirel_Luik​
Location of Creative Build (x, y, z):
Creative 2​
Same as Mat chests.​
Complete.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
I don't know what I'm doing with this form so I'm sorry.

IGN Name: Beetle_Knight
So, could I have the highlighted section of wall + the two towers removed through World Edit? The coordinates for the wall are X: -4427, Y: 173, Z: -8068.
Could all of the collected materials be put in the chests at the coordinates, X: -4430, Y: 158, Z: -8023? It's in my region of Heldenmut. Thanks!

removewall.JPG
2019-01-01_12.19.43.png
2019-01-01_12.27.48.png

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I don't know what I'm doing with this form so I'm sorry.

IGN Name: Beetle_Knight
So, could I have the highlighted section of wall + the two towers removed through World Edit? The coordinates for the wall are X: -4427, Y: 173, Z: -8068.
Could all of the collected materials be put in the chests at the coordinates, X: -4430, Y: 158, Z: -8023? It's in my region of Heldenmut. Thanks!

View attachment 97168
View attachment 97166
View attachment 97167
Unfortunately World Editing something out does not give you the materials back. You'd have to remove it by hand if you want to save the resources. WE'ing it out would mean you do not get the mats back.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Unfortunately World Editing something out does not give you the materials back. You'd have to remove it by hand if you want to save the resources. WE'ing it out would mean you do not get the mats back.
Well, darn. Could you do it anyways? I don't think I'll need the materials.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Well, darn. Could you do it anyways? I don't think I'll need the materials.
Niah was correct in that I can't return the materials to you, but I can likely see to removing the built wall and towers without damaging the terrain beneath.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Niah was correct in that I can't return the materials to you, but I can likely see to removing the built wall and towers without damaging the terrain beneath.
Yeah, that'd be cool. If there's anything that blends with the environment too much, I can just hand-destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.