Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Would You Like /Bad/ Art?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have the artist skill of a malformed amorphous blob trying to do the tango. Also the poetic skill of a donkey, apparently. "Malformed amorphous blob-" What is this even becoming. Right then. I find peculiar amusement in doing these. Link me to your character profile and ONE SINGLE SENTENCE in which I will form a grand artwork from. It may be a "serious" attempt. Or it may be your character riding an eiffel tower rocket to space. I make no promises.

If you really want me to put some effort into it, I'll gladly accept your 500r donations for extra good badness. ;) Or you know. I'll do them for free because I'm amused. But donations to the Bad Artist Fund definitely accepted!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like examples:

Elz told me to "Draw Nylarii like one of your french girls."
"Okay.... If you insist....."

@Elz

The lovely Aewin and his trusty steed. @Lannis

You Can't Even Handle Me Right Now.jpg

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I am 100% satisfied beyond compare with the high quality (bad) art that I received!
I heartily endorse this product and or service.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I sense some distinct false advertisement here. Where is the 'bad' art I was promised?!

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Keep doing this and you'll get really good at MS Paint art. xD
(Because I know that is a skill that you are dying to have in your repertoire.)

Last edited: