Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Would You Like /Bad/ Art?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Okay, so this is kind of like art, I guess? But I've been playing with World Painter a lot lately. This is a screenshot of something I"ve been working on that I'm really proud of. Thought it was a nice screengrab.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If that sentence thing is still open

Sentence

Hook line and sinker

Cymic

Give me an account name and these 500r are allllll yours.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Well here we are again. I don't know why on earth I'm posting these. Oh god why am I doing this.

Both images I used references for. { Here } and { Here } So I can't really take much credit here. But Selene and Elizabeth here we go.

(2018 and I'm still doing flipper hands. No regrets.)

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Well here we are again. I don't know why on earth I'm posting these. Oh god why am I doing this.

Both images I used references for. { Here } and { Here } So I can't really take much credit here. But Selene and Elizabeth here we go.
Well this thread was for bad art so I'd really appreciate it if you didn't make these kinds of posts.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

(2018 and I'm still doing flipper hands. No regrets.)

I thought this was for bad art.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It started as a bad art thread. Did you see the first post? xD I just don't have an actual art thread anymore for stuff like this.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Why is everyone I like a god-damned artist? :(
Of course I like the folk that can't do art too. Yet the art here? On this forum? It goes beyond any other community I've ever joined. There was one community I went on- a forum Roleplay group- that completely banned art all together! I was gutted!
But here? Oh I am happy to view the art threads here so often!