Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[wowzerz] Three Dragon Dieties

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO+_6e1ca273f4aacacceb8b00e490ae72ed.png
In all seriousness though How did silas even show up? for all we know he could be working with Haraheth and if he isnt now he could one day. I dont know I suppose I should trust silas more but I really know nothing about the dude.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Haaven was the god of wisdom.

Silas is the god of knowledge and wisdom.

Krien and Azthet were Sun and Fire, thus Harateth came.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
In all seriousness though How did silas even show up? for all we know he could be working with Haraheth and if he isnt now he could one day. I dont know I suppose I should trust silas more but I really know nothing about the dude.
They tried summoning a deity of Fire and Sun, and a deity of wisdom. After much internal debate on success, I simply rolled on it and the corrosponding deities got yoinked

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
That must have been fun. Silas put up any fight at all? I imagine seeing silas haraheth would be like "who is this?" and then pummeled the poor bookworm

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
And there I was thinking that at my second summoning my char found out how to get under Harateth's skin...

But yeah this outcome was obvious the moment you were offered to opt out.