Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Young human seeks a brewer

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
[This poster would be neatly printed, as if someone spent a great deal of time working on it]
{IC}

This is a call to any brewer who is willing to teach a young Human in the art of brewing the finest wines and most delicious rum (among other drinks).
My name is Althalos, and I am open to a teacher of any race or age- the only requirement is that you are able to tolerate a sense of humor.
In payment, I could supply a fertile area of land for farming or a sizable plot for a house.
If you are interested, please respond by either sending a letter to me, or traveling to the Azerwind Camp, as that is where I am living at the moment.
Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy our time together!

[Posted at the Grafjell Camp, Hawklight Camp, and Azerwind Camp Mockingbay- the one posted on the Azerwind Camp does not include the lines about how to contact]

{OOC}

Basically that explains it all...
For sending a letter, you can either message me here on the forums, or send me a message on Skype (zionus_music).
If you need any info that might be missing, just reply to the post :)

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Having 'Alcoholic' in the title is probably not the best selling point :p