Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Boy's "I'm Still Alive But I Need Money" Commissions Thread (but for real this time)

Horuss

Lord of Altera
Villager
Horuss
Horuss
Villager
what's good my fellow hollowworldians, alterans, and individuals alike if you know me then you know that now i am very much alive.

i had an incident in february that led me to some serious depression and somewhere i broke my art tablet cord so to get THAT back i need at least like 35 bucks.

so im doing traditional commissions this time with my fancy pens and skills that i have advanced over the months.

yeah.

fortnot.jpgthis is a poster i made for my brother, who paid for it. he adores fortnite and it's an OK game, john.
pidgey.jpgthis is a poster i drew for my sister that i drew in the sort of style of like watercoloury, saturated 80's anime
keef.jpgthis is a thing i drew and im still proud of it. pencils. pencils!!!

i am literally going stir-crazy from not drawing on my tablet, and i can't use a regular usb cord with it.

pencil/pen sketches are 3+$
lineart/black and white works 5+$
full colour (limited) are 7+$

i mean i CAN do the prices in RADS if you want/cant afford real money but i would very much prefer cold hard cash.

cash prices require a credit or debit card and an invoice across paypal--you arent receiving a physical product, just a downloadable image.
you can use them for whatever you want just credit me. unless specified i will publish the picture across my social media.
prices will increase based on complexity, size, and time taken.
pm me for more info.
i will send you a scanned photo of the presketch to prove that im actually going to draw it, as well as confirm that you like the drawing and will update you regularly with progress as i work further.

i will literally draw almost anything if you pay me.
please note that i am drawing these traditionally with anything from pencils to copics to acrylics.
please commission me if you enjoy my work

please pm me dont reply to the thread unless You Gotta, cause i can work with pms so much better than my shaky hands trying to work on mobile threads.,,.,.,.