Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yuki_The_Witch's Application [Approved-Ayda]

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
What is your Minecraft username?
Yuki_The_Witch

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using out of character knowledge to have an ic advantage.

Example: Knowing where your enemy is using dynmap and heading to their location.

Powergaming: Doing something unrealistic or impossible. Usually in combat.

Example: Pulling out a sword and immediately stabbing someone without giving the person a chance to dodge, attack back or block.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like to play on minecraft not really for rp but because I like meeting new people and making new online friends. I tend to create a lot of characters because I love to experiment with how far I can go with a character. But my favorite thing is to draw the character I created I love to draw and rping give me a chance to draw out these wonderful characters I made.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I have an art thread here. :3

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Raphael, plus, I was here two years ago.

Character Name:
Chaorite.

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest elf.

Appearance:
Charoite tends to wear bright colored clothing that matches her theme of entertainment. She has long brown hair that reaches to her rear, deep green eyes, and wears a jester outfit because well… she is one.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
No pic

Written Test!
Charoite was raised within a small little farm with her father, mother and older brother. She loved to play within the fields, and explore the land as it was filled with so many interesting things. The animals that explored, the plants that grew and the new wonders that were to come. On her trip to town, she spotted some man wearing the most ridiculous clothing of various colors. Her immediate thought was, wow, he looks like a fool. To her surprise, the man was a fool. A jester to be more precise. Kids surrounded the jester as he began to juggle, pull things out of his hat and pull candy out of the child's ear.

Being a child, Charoite was obviously amazed by his stupid tricks and walked up to the jester, saying she wanted to be like him. The jester smiled and placed his hat on her head, telling her that he wishes her luck. After her day with the jester, she went home to her family to tell them about her discovery. At first they laughed because they believed that she was just easily influenced by the jester’s tricks. However, Chariote was serious. Day in and day out, she would visit the jester and learned from him, trying his tricks and becoming one herself. Of course being a child, she had a very hard time with these tricks. Often throwing tantrums, crying because she couldn't do it so she wanted to give up.

The jester saw her sadness and smiled. He gave her a hug and handed her a small gem. A purple one. "It's a Charoite. Just like your name." He said. She looked at the gem and saw it as a good luck charm. Something special to her and she'd cherise forever. After she made her gem into a necklace and wrapped it around her neck. She never gave up after that, improving each year. She even grew feelings for the jester and wanted to confees to him. When she was 15, on the day she deicded to confess, on her way to see her friend, she soon saw he was leaving. She wondered why and cried for him to stay. "I can't stay. I travel the world to spread my joy to others. And you will too. I taught you everything I know. Now be the best jester there is. Perform for kings and queens. And their children. With that said, he left, never to be seen by her again.

Throughout her years of training, and 3 years without her friend. Charoite would entertain her family when they felt down or it was their birthday. With apple juggling, pulling silly items or animals out of her hat or just being funny and goofy. Eventually when she turned 18, Charoite told her family that she wanted to entertain more than just her family. She wanted to spread joy to all the kids of the world. So she packed up her things and off she went. Leaving her farm and heading off to the towns to spread her joy to the world.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.