Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yukio's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Yukio

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?: Yukkiio

2. How old are you?: 15

3. What country are you from?: Denmark

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?: Yes i have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?: Metagaming is where you use real life knowledge and skills to your advantage, Powergaming is just powering through the game and not caring about the story or other people

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?: ofcource not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.: Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!: i like drawing and i draw almost everyday, i listen to all kinds of music, ex: Dupstep, i have cat

9. Do you have any examples of your work?: no i don't have any examples

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?: my friend Underhuset_2001 found the server and wanted to play it

About Your Character!

Character Name: Garrett Wymare

Character Age: 20

Character Race: Human

Appearance: Dark brown hair. Green eyes. White skincolor. Leather gloves and boots

Picture of the Skin: https://imgur.com/a/5ABTY

Written Test!:
When I was a kid about 5 years old I would always play out on the streets, I saw all the knight come home from battle one day and wanted to become one too. I trained and trained. One day when I was 10 years old I was sparring against my friend Jacob and lost becouse he had been trained from when he was 3.
at 13 years old I got I never got accepted into the knights and but I was begining to get stronger, but then the day happend when everything changed Jacob and I wanted to leave the town and leave everything behind us and when I just turned 20 years old,Jacob and I began to leave the town, people were walking around everywhere, I grabbed some stuff and something to protect myself in my travels and began to walk to an abandoned storage area, Jacob and I were walking around all the people together, we were almost lost,
Jacob found the place, and at that point we started to run, we got to the old abandoned storage area and Jacob pushed me in, and closed the door behind us. Jacob said "okay we wait here till night and then we leave"
and then we hid under some hay then proseeded to fall asleep in the the storage area,it was locked and safe, but we knew Jacob's sister would not give up on finding him. When I woke up and I was confused about what happend I look over and when I don't see Jacob I freak out a bit. I grab my stuff and walked out, the storage area was still locked but there was a huge hole in the door
I walked out of the storage area I saw no people in the buildings and no people anywhere I looked around for Jacob I could not find anyone. I decided that i would go out into the world alone and maybe find some friends along the way
I went around the whole city looking for some more supplies before i set out found a bit of food, I also found a couple of horses walking around a bit away from the city i had saddles on so I put it on the horse, I gave a horse a bit of bread that I found laying around at then I jumped on it and then procceeded to ride east hoping to explore the world and thats where my story begins

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-define powergaming and metagaming in your own words. The definitions are the same as an earlier application.
-about me requires a minimum of five sentences.
-No advanced armor. Any and all metal armor has to be removed from the skin and story. I can only allow leather or a gambeson
-no advanced skills. He can only be a novice fighter. Cannot be a knight.
-remove violence from the test. We try to avoid towns being slaughtered and the mentions of wars.

Yukio

Villager
-define powergaming and metagaming in your own words. The definitions are the same as an earlier application.
-No advanced armor. Any and all metal armor has to be removed from the skin and story. I can only allow leather or a gambeson
-remove violence from the test. We try to avoid towns being slaughtered and the mentions of wars.
im on it :p

Yukio

Villager
okay i think i did it

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Things to look over:
-You have no removed violence from the test. Town raids and burning villages are not something we wish to see.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Yukio

Villager
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
ok thanks :D