Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

—AJ’s Art Corner—

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
Sooooo because I am a fickle hooman I made a new art thread, this is separate from my commissions so here I’ll spam y’all with art~ yae

Here’s something to get it started off-

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

I did have another drawing but the files too big soooo have some wholesome mother daughter stuff lol

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
You can re-size to a forum fitting picture by clicking on it once, and dragging its corners, like so:

It works for pictures uploaded directly to the forums, or hosted by other websites and using the 'Insert Image' tool.
Ohhhh alright why thank you! I’ll try that then!

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

Oof this is a lil depressing but something I did a while back- but I got a lotttaaa watercolor drawings brewing

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

So I forgot to mention I also do moodboard/aesthetic boards. So here is one I did for Ylva with her new face claim!

If anyone is interested in me making a board for their character lemme know- they’re fun to make

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

Idk man- I just let the brush take over
It was supposed to be a sweet sort of innocent type drawing but I think the fact I was listening to rock music and just was in dark thoughts twisted it...oops XD

Kinda digging it tho- it’s almost like a soft angst? That the word? Idk what do y’all think?

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

My body is something I constantly draw on and so i decided to try out a doll design for my hand...pretty proud of myself- I used facepaint!