Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Woven • Foxbells •

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
She was never missing a piece to begin with.
Whatever name you knew her as.
Whoever she chooses to be.

She finally goes back home.

(Missing until further notice. Perhaps forever)

{True Theme}

Last edited:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I'm a simple man; I see a cool formatting style I love react

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tried doing that thing where you put the actual OOC name beside relationships. Screwed up the formatting something bad, dunno why. So anyways, bump for like the last four updates combined?

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
tiny update of putting character profile links + relations update. Tell me if i screwed one up/missed any

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
More relations, because of course. Reorganized them by relationship types.

Also at this rate, I might need a spoiler for relations. I'm compulsively adding everyone because honestly it helps me keep track myself

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Oh god, oh fuck. He bumped my profile, now people will be expecting it to actually be up to date.
Well. I finally did. Redid a bunch of things, added some new ones(Relationships have been cut down to be manageable, items have been added, personality has been redone)
Funky new theme for Woven that suits her a lot better than the other two, which have been ditched.

Relationships will probably be a revolving door of who is the most important influencers in Woven's life at the moment, don't worry if you're in there or not. Managing two dozen relationships when half of them never were met again was way too much of a pain.