Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Woven • Foxbells •

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Odd. You seem to remember the world being... a little more rainbow-coloured? (and a little more loud and annoying)
Oh. Yes. Woven. Certainly she never stays around long, but it doesn't take long for her to pop back up either. Where has she gone?
...maybe she found a particularly good napping spot?

Having been missing for about 3 weeks OOC (and believed to be deceased by a few) I'm going to call this as the point that it's just official knowledge that Woven is missing. If you haven't heard of her death, feel free to say ICly that her absence would have been noticed by your character if you knew her.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Odd. You seem to remember the world being... a little more rainbow-coloured? (and a little more loud and annoying?)
Oh. Yes. Woven. Certainly she never stays around long, but it doesn't take long for her to pop back up either. Where has she gone?
...maybe she found a particularly good napping spot?

Having been missing for about 3 weeks OOC (and believed to be deceased by a few) I'm going to call this as the point that it's just official knowledge that Woven is missing. If you haven't heard of her death (or subsequent revival but no longer as 'Woven') feel free to say ICly that her absence would have been noticed by your character if you knew her.
D I R T N A P

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Mom said it was my turn for an edgy reboot.

This has been a long time coming (since she's been like this for more than a month now)
and is just generally some new formatting + relations. Other than all the... yknow, foxbells additions.

Also she has religious inclinations now, yes, I am aware, that is a weird spread.

Last edited:

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Smallest amount of relations update, and I continually remind myself I need to redo the formatting entirely because it is all over the place.
With me doing this whole 'art' thing now, hopefully I'll get around to doing an art update and redoing the entire thing.

Also religious inclinations removed because on second thought it doesn't really make sense.
Also the backstory tidbit was moved up by the other aliases in general info.