Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

◄Compendium: The City of Records►

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
IGN: The_Tottot
Character Name: James McGuffin
Link to Profile: (in signature)
Profession/Skills: Merchant
Reason for Wanting to Join Compendium: Knowledge is his best weapon. He's been before but wishes to purchase property in the city.
IGN: Hiraetha
Character Name: Ysmay
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ysmay.38992/ pew pew
Profession/Skills: Tailor.
Reason for Wanting to Join Compendium: i need rp and it makes me feel warm inside :^ ) Character is looking to settle and start her tailoring business as well as attend whatever classes go on there. Likes the books and nice peaceful places.
IGN: firegirl7892467

Character Name: Alanis

Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/alanis-faleth.38995/#post-661076

Profession/Skills: Nothing...really?

Reason for Wanting to Join Compendium: Alanis is looking for a home. Simple as that. She doesn't have a lot of gold, or skills yet, but she likes books and knowledge. Maybe she can proof-read the books?
I apologize for not responding to these immediately. Edric is currently unavailable for RP. I will update the thread more information in regards to this in a couple weeks after the holidays.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I will be getting active again and I will restart event hosting in the region sometime soon. For those of you who applied and would still be interested, just PM me or poke me on Skype. I'll try to RP with you when I can. A thread will be going on sometime today that showcases available housing options

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/compendium-housing.39179/

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated the list of people that have residences. Updated the ameneties and added The Alchemy Guild and the Briar-Rose Ward

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hiring for the following:

-
Full time librarian

(Includes doing OOC inventory of books. Housing available.)
- Aviarist
(With the recent construction of a full rookery, one is sought to train and care for the birds, and handle messages coming in and out. Housing available.)

- Scribes, Papermakers, Bookbinders
(With so many tomes in need of care and copying, The Compendium seeks one who is in charge of writing and repairing books. Apartment provided)

- Farmhands
(The livestock and farms requiring maintenance. With the city's growth, more are needed to keep up with food production. Apartment provided.)

- Leatherworker and/or Tailor
(Frequent need for leather brings this to the forefront of Compendium's needs. Tailoring for the influx of residents. Shop can be provided for an upfront cost.)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Got a new computer today. It is acceptable. I might start doing some recording with it and make a Compendium video. : )

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+ Before going to investigate the happenings in Linlea, Edric spoke to Kopii and asked him to care for the city until he returned. Anyone that needs a thing should find the blue haired elf.

Promanguy1223

Lord of Altera
IGN: Promanguy1223
Character Name: Timocrates Laganas
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/timocrates-laganas-philosopher.39327/
Profession/Skills: Philosopher/Teacher

Reason for Wanting to Join Compendium: Timocrates wishes to teach children there how to read and write in Common, so he can have access to classrooms. He is also a Philosopher, and The Compendium is where he would likely be most times, writing, thinking, reading, researching. He wishes to also write and publish many of his own books to The Athenaeum Library so he can share his knowledge with the world. Tim also loves learning, knowing The Compendium will provide him with the knowledge needed to create new ideas, and share his wisdom. Other than the main reasons, he also wish to get the benefit of a living space, so he has a place to store his unfinished books and other supplies he might need.

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Just so everybody knows-resently Niah left the server, and IceandFire is hardly active. The other co-owner who was put in charge is also inactive.