Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[12/14/19 | 5PM EST] [Violent] The First and the Last

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

This is the day that Archon said he would be letting the reapers through, so that the fate of the river could be decided through battle that he sees as inevitable.

There is only going to be roleplay combat; no Minecraft pvp, no pve. But expect it against other players, as well as event monsters.

There are some rumors that field fortifications are already being arrayed around the portal, by enterprising defenders.

Be there or be square.

===

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll have to be square then, but after the Herbology event I'll make sure to direct everyone there!
We'll discuss herbs to deal with anxiety, so some may arrive slightly more confident than you'll expect >:]

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Grumbles about the date and late time.

I’ll be there for at least /part/ of it.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Should make it. Unsure if I'm going to the musical at all but I will also be at the herbology lesson so will likely be late

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
IT'S REVELATION DAY!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I can't wait for this event. Big thanks to Elz and @blarg or giving up their lives these past few months to ensure we get a brilliant campaign. It's been awesome!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOIE!
REVELATION DAY!