Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [12 Oct] Hunting across Transect

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

To get "The Domesticators" going, to refill my almost empty pet shop, and to give people a chance to
change their OOC custom animal heads to IC ones, I thought of this event.

The Packman will hang up a notice asking people to join him on a hunt across the world to find
creatures and catch them alive. We will walk the following transect across the map:
Untitled.jpg
We start at Mockingbay at Packman's Petstore and follow the red line. The towns within the circles are
the towns we will visit. If the owner doesn't want me to, let me know and we will go around.

Also feel free to join this event if you just like to explore or see the map with a group of people!
The reason to go is for hunting animals, but you are free to have your own reasons.

Actually, now that we're on that track: Feel free to bring items to give as loot to other players!
You are for instance free (to a certain extent) to DM a mini thing where people can get stuff :) (surprise someone!)
But the main focus will be on animals and exploring!

TIME AND DATE
12 october -> 21:00h British time

Cheerio!

Last edited:

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff

To get "The Domesticators" going, to refill my almost empty shop, and to give people a chance to
change their OOC custom animal heads to IC ones, I thought of this event.

The Packman will hang up a notice asking people to join him on a hunt across the world to find
creatures and catch them alive. We will walk the following transect across the map:
View attachment 78912
We start at Mockingbay at Packman's Petstore and follow the red line. The towns within the circles are
the towns we will visit. If the owner doesn't want me to, let me know and we will go around.

Also feel free to join this event if you just like to explore or see the map with a group of people!

TIME AND DATE to be determined. But within the coming 2 weeks!! (October)

Cheerio!
I would join that :p
Is there any chance of finding other stuff than animals by any chance? (anything that can bring monezzzzz :D)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I would join that :p
Is there any chance of finding other stuff than animals by any chance? (anything that can bring monezzzzz :D)
I think I should mention in the first post that people are free to bring their own stuff to give as loot to other attendants. Like a huge christmas party but during autumn and through RP :p So the reason is hunting animals, but perhaps I can talk to some staff to put in some other items along the transect too?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
PS: There is nothing built yet at Zenith Falls, so if possible it's best to pick somewhere else to visit - there ain't nothing to visit

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Something for Azariah to finally do! :D Totally going~

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Eh he has a point though, there was really no need to point fingers. On a side note, Nia will more than likely be dragging company with her.