Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [14th of September] [4PM EST/9PM BST] *-* Reducing the Hounds to Ash *-* [Limited Party Size]

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

Source

- Reducing the Hounds to Ash -

[!] This poster hangs in all major cities. [!]

In the name of Her, the Huntress and the Great White Wolf I- Rook Corvus, Blessed of Theodra- am seeking experienced huntsmen and huntresses that are willing to brave through the Ashlands west of Linlea, to hunt a quarry I had set my eye on long ago; the Ash Hound. For those brave enough to aid me in this endeavor, you can expect our kill to be shared, and what parts we can scavenge off of the beast to be shared to the best of the ability among those brave enough to join me. If you're brave enough, please send me a letter or come visit my home in Astrakhan, so we can speak further on it. Those who have more information regarding these creatures, please inform me as well. I may reward you for your information, if it's knowledge not yet known. For all my brothers and sisters that may join on this hunt, let us keep Theodra in our prayers and pray for a good hunt, one worthy of our quarry. And let us show our quarry the strength of our claws and maws. Wisdom guide.

Please Fill this out when applying!
IGN:
Character Name:
Divine/Arcane?: (If Divine, list the spells you wish to prepare for the event.)
Inventory:
Notable skills:

You may sign up if the party is full. Party will fill in if people drop out.

Those involved in this hunt
[*] Rook Corvus. (ZeAfroGentleman)
[*] North. (Redy)
[*] Mira Laranja. (drbrownca)
[*] Thryss Vendolyn. (Ellievator)
[*] Boetius Forehorn. (TheDuples)
[*] Rolland Schiff. (Sky_Crasheur)

Name: Reducing the Hounds to Ash.
Date: 14th of September.
Time: 4PM EST/10PM GMT+1.
Event Description: A hunt in the name of Theodra, for a quarry Rook has deemed interesting enough to hunt; the Ash Hounds.
Location: Starting in Linlea. Where we'll be heading west of Linlea and into the Ash Lands.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Violent.

DM is Luam

Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

To get to Astrakhan, go from spawn to Mockingbay, and then go to the blue small ship that isn't near the port of the town. Go to the ship that's to the right of the bridge that you need to cross to get over towards the port area. From there go to the tavern, which is the semi large building near the southern part of Astrakhan. This is for those interested in doing some roleplay before the event happens. Or for those with information that they want to share/sell to Rook in regards to the Ash Hounds.

Last edited:

Redy

Lord of Altera
IGN: RedOrNot
Character Name: North
Divine/Arcane?: N/a, is a fledgling earth Spiritblessed, if that matters.
Inventory: A plethora of potions and herbs, his trusty bow, ax and lance, this winning personality and poisoned arrows. Enchanted steel armor and a heavy cavalry horse
Notable skills:
He makes great bait and is a half-decent shot and rider.

Last edited:

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
IGN: DrBrownCa
Character Name: Mira Laranja
Divine/Arcane?:
Nah
Inventory:
Rapier, some potions
Notable skills:
Talking smack

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
IGN: Ellievator
Character Name: Thryss Vendolyn
Divine/Arcane?: Theodra, T2 (Stun (x2), Detect Creaure, Mark)
Inventory: Artifact, potions
Notable skills: Archery, tracking

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
IGN: TheDuples
Character Name: Boetius Forehorn
Divine/Arcane?: None
Inventory:
Longbow, Hunter's Great-axe
Notable skills: Combat skill, archery, tracking, field medicine & tranquilizers.

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
IGN: Sky_Crasheur
Character Name: Rolland Schiff
Divine/Arcane?: Valiant T1, Shield of Faith x2 and one Selfless
Inventory: Mace, shield, two handed longsword. Possibly a crossbow.
Notable skills: Pretty good at stabbing and bashing, trained by Eren Able and Sir Drew Swift. Pod can him some pointers too, the mad lad. He can take a beating too.

sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
IGN: retro_hagrid
Character Name: Bok'ra
Divine/Arcane?: Jishrim | Tier 3 | 2x [Ruin], 1x [Hunger] 2x [Gaseous Poison] 1x [Vision], [Crazed](though not so much as a prepared spell)
Inventory: Two daggers(Long and short dagger), medium crossbow, alchemy potions, mask(s) to hide his identity
Notable skills: Prefers wielding daggers, and the use of medium crossbows. Lobbing and tossing alchemical potions is also part of his renowned arsenal of skills.

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
All the spots have been filled. Given that they're filled now, the date will be the 11th of September at 4PM EST/9PM BST.

Edit: Also those who are interested, we could make a Discord group if there's interest for it, but I'll be on and about this coming week as Rook in case people want to roleplay with him.

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
IGN: Moo_bot
Character Name: Drew Swift
Divine/Arcane?:
Nope
Inventory:
Vetrium uniform (light gambeson, leather and steel plate), steel shortsword, steel hunting knife, bone dagger, shortbow, quarrel of obsidian tip and iron tip arrows
Notable skills:
Hunting and tracking, extensive combat training and experience. Notably skilled marksman as far as mundane go.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Hey, I’ve noticed you’re doing this on the 11th, I’ve got my event that day at the same time, which I already had to move as to not conflict with a server campaign event. Is it possible for you to do it later or another day?

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Hey, I’ve noticed you’re doing this on the 11th, I’ve got my event that day at the same time, which I already had to move as to not conflict with a server campaign event. Is it possible for you to do it later or another day?
It shouldn't really interfere with your event. Those who have signed up probably know about the day and the time, given I have written it down. If they message me saying that they want to attend both, I can change it, but otherwise I'd rather keep it the way it is currently. My apologies for the inconvenience.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Turned out we fought some wendigos. Not Ash Hounds. Will be an event later down the line to hunt one of these Ash Hounds. These illusive Ash Hounds! Thank you everyone for coming! And special thanks to Luam for being an amazing DM.