Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [17th Feb] Dungeoneering Nid Arach: The Dark Tale Continues - Floor 2

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The second floor of the dungeon is finished and I'm looking forward to next week :] Just waiting for some items to be lorefied.
The story of the Dark Order will develop further and give some new insights on its history and goals.
This one will be with torches instead of redstone-torches. I believe the last one might have been a bit too dark in the screen for some of us, or am I wrong?

nid arach dungeon 02.jpg

A quick recap of the rules:

Emote your actions, or else whatever you do will not count. Very important to let your fellow dungeoneers know what you're up to.

At each door that gives access to a new room, there is a sign naming the skills required in said room. Those who have chosen the named skills must get first access to trying to deal with the obstacle in the way.
This includes reading, those with that skill should get access to the books first.

Scavenging: Only people with the scavenge skill can find and collect items from itemframes. To people without scavenging-skill, the items in the item frames are not visible IRP.

Chests may be looted by anyone at any time. Keep in mind to RP the looting, don't just nick stuff away in front of other people's faces.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
That brings up a spot for Joseph12Q to fill in. Now there's one spot left open if anyone is interested. Though we can still proceed with 7 :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I also likely won't be able to go, Lisbet has a broken leg so it just wouldn't work for her to adventure right now. :( A shame to miss out though.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I also appear to be preoccupied tomorrow. It seems I won't be able to go, like expected.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Oh crap... I think I might have to drop out as well .-.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Circumstances have changed recently and can sadly not make it now....

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Yeah Im also getting dragged away and dont know whether Im back in time

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
I am still aiming to be here, timing may be off, but Isaac is in Podric's backpack until I log on

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This will still continue with those who are able to come, Cya tonight :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I also likely won't be able to go, Lisbet has a broken leg so it just wouldn't work for her to adventure right now. :( A shame to miss out though.
I also appear to be preoccupied tomorrow. It seems I won't be able to go, like expected.
Oh crap... I think I might have to drop out as well .-.
Circumstances have changed recently and can sadly not make it now....
Sorry to hear that guys. Don't fret, there'll be a part three. But tonight is still on for those who are able to make it!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
IGN-name: BoredBritishGuy
Character-name: Charlemagne
Three skills: Combat - Reading - Scavenging
Why do you want to join?: God wills it.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I gotta say this though; there are parts especially made for some skills that were represented by the old party but now none of the participants have that particular skill.

We'll get through the dungeon, probably, but it's a bit of a pity for me that the people I made these bits for have forfeited their chance to be the first to perform the necessary things :p