Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [1st of November] [3:30PM EST/9:30PM GMT+1] *-* The Huntsman's Archery Training *-*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

- The Huntsman's Archery Training -

[!] This poster hangs in all major cities. [!]

On the 1st of Stormwind- I, Rook Corvus, Blessed of the Huntress- will extend an invitation to all those who seek to learn how to defend themselves, those interested to seek the ways of defending themselves and their kin. For those that have always wanted to learn how to shoot a bow of any size, or for those who have wanted to learn how to wield a blade, an axe or a polearm effectively, the time is nigh to start learning, as our world continues to be constantly under the stress of the Jishrimites. With the recent attack on Verdant Valley, they're growing more bolder, and it's for this reason that I wish to extend my knowledge in archery to aid those that wish to defend themselves. This first training session will be on archery, the Huntress' preferred form of combat and hunting. I hope to see those interested within Verdant Valley on the 1st of Stormwind. Until then, remain safe, remain vigilant and may wisdom guide you.

Name: The Huntsman's Archery Training.
Date: 1st of November.
Time: 3:30PM EST/9:30PM GMT+1.
Event Description: In the name of the Goddess of the Hunt, and given the recent attack on Verdant Valley, Rook has decided it upon himself to start training those interested in learning to hunt, learning to defend themselves.
Location: Starting in Verdant Valley's tavern, before it goes over to the archery range within Verdant Valley itself.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Peaceful. Moderate if some shenanigans were to transpire.

To get to Verdant Valley you go to /spawn and turn around, moving into the wagon near the slums that lead over to Eldpoint. And after exiting the wagon in Eldpoint it's the wagon immediately to the left after exiting.

Elz blargtheawesome BoredBrit Rygan to ping for the Divine team.

Last edited: