Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

2018 Lore Survey

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The community is here to help develop the solutions to solve the problems we're having. As far as I have seen, the discussions recently have provided good results.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The community is here to help develop the solutions to solve the problems we're having. As far as I have seen, the discussions recently have provided good results.
They are good discussions. Great discussions, and I encourage folks to continue discussing. The results of the survey specifically are for the staff team to see where we are at, like the end of year surveys.

I appreciate the participation, and feedback!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
They are good discussions. Great discussions, and I encourage folks to continue discussing. The results of the survey specifically are for the staff team to see where we are at, like the end of year surveys.

I appreciate the participation, and feedback!
If not the numerical value of the surveys, will the staff team release a statement enlightening us on what is intended to be done with those results?