Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [23rd of December] [5PM EST/11PM GMT+1] *-* Bestial Questions Answered *-*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

- Bestial Questions Answered -

[!] This poster hangs in all major cities. [!]

I- Rook Corvus, Blessed of Theodra- like to invite anyone interested in learning more about the Huntress, about Theodra, to visit me on the 23rd Day of Winterfeast in Verdant Valley. We'll go over the tenets of Theodra, about what they mean, about how they can be viewed and interpretated, and at the end questions can be asked and will be answered to the best of my ability, before a sermon will be held underneath the large wolf statue at the top of Verdant Valley. Until then, I wish you all well and a safe time to come. This year has been hard on many, has been a trial to overcome, but with the festive season upon us, let us enjoy our time with our kin. May you stay ever wild, and may wisdom guide your path.

Name: Bestial Questions Answered.
Date: 23rd of December.
Time: 5PM EST/11PM GMT+1.
Event Description: Teachings and sermon held by Rook Corvus, held in the name of the Huntress, and to try to cultivate a student.
Location: Starting in Verdant Valley's tavern, which then will be led up the mountain and towards the large wolf statue.
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Peaceful.

Elz BoredBrit Scardrac as the Divine Team.

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
This is today in less than twelve hours. Remember, it's at 5PM EST. Anyone that's interested, it'll start in Verdant Valley's tavern.