Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [27th May] - Nefari the Wicked

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Due to a change in scheduling due to national bus demonstrations, I can no longer make this.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Okay, Everyone who said they can make it (including the reserves) are invited to join the event tomorrow :)
It'll probably be the last one I host in Nid Arach for a while, though peope may always ask a DMed visit.
I'm shifting my focus to Frostwarts and will be hosting more events in that area

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I didnt post, but ill be able to attend this

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Today is the day! :) Gather on the road in Nid Arach that comes down from Storm's Landing

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I’m not sure if it’s too late already, but I don’t think I’ll be making it! Hopefully someone on reserve can take my spot : )

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I’m not sure if it’s too late already, but I don’t think I’ll be making it! Hopefully someone on reserve can take my spot : )
I'm taking anyone who can still make it and see with how many people we end up. Have fun with what you'll be doing!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
THIS IS TOMORROW! HALF AN HOUR EARLIER. 22.00h OSLO TIME <-- whatever f*ckin timezone that is lmao (45 minutes before this post)
Since nobody was online except Luam/Podric.
If this doesn't happen tomorrow, I'm cancelling the event for now cause I want to shift my focus to Frostwarts.
Though this event is quite intense and has some real player dilemma's. But eh, people'll have to be there for it to be something :p

THIS IS NOW
Luam Electric Azur Cukie1 Jackjack455 Jazzper Jeroxia
Unless there will be more than 3 people online atm, this'll be postponed once again.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Oh no, I thought this was 4:30 my time (meaning in 30 minutes). However, even so, I don’t think I’ll be able to show today : ( Gotta go out to buy some stuff

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oh no, I thought this was 4:30 my time (meaning in 30 minutes). However, even so, I don’t think I’ll be able to show today : ( Gotta go out to buy some stuff
You got to buy some stuff? :( hm okay
Well I'm trying to get it done today in the end. Let's see if we can get enough people online.