Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [27th of April] [4PM EST/10PM GMT+1] *-* Sanctifying Theodra's Shrine *-*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

- Sanctifying Theodra's Shrine -

[!] It's posted in all major cities. [!]

On the 27th Day of Truebirth I- Rook Corvus- would like to extend an invitation to all followers, blessed and those interested in learning the teachings of Theodra's tenets, to come to the opening and sanctifying of Theodra's shrine in Linistel. It's with happiness in my heart that I'm grateful to have been given this opportunity by the fair Lady Sugar Silveira of Linistel, to build a shrine to my Goddess within her city. This is why I seek for any follower or blessed of Theodra to heed my call, to aid me in sanctifying this sacred place, as a place of peace, as a place to obtain wisdom, and if given her blessing to sanctify it, to return to this place to feel close to her. I wish to make this shrine a place of teaching as well, to hold sermons, to those interested in learning the ways of the Huntress. To learn her tenets and to learn to live by them. For that reason I plan on holding some time to teach the tenets, for anyone interested in learning, before holding a sermon for all of us, in an attempt to please the Great White Wolf. I'd like for us all to meet underneath The Flowering Heart in the upper parts of Linistel, so we can together make our way to the shrine. I hope to see you there, brothers and sisters. Wisdom guide.

Name: Sanctifying Theodra's Shrine.
Date: 27th of April.
Time: 4PM EST/10PM GMT+1.
Event Description: Teachings and a sermon organized by Rook Corvus, in the name of Theodra, to sanctify a shrine in the name of his Goddess.
Location: Starting in Linistel near the Flowering Heart, but will be taken into the shrine of Theodra. [Meeting Place]
Public/Private?: Public.
Rating: Peaceful.

Elz blargtheawesome Rygan

Special thanks to Ruu Darling for making this happen, for allowing Rook to make a shrine to his Goddess in her lovely city, and of course I'd like to give credit where credit is due, while IC he has built it with the help of assigned workers, it was Ruu who built the entirety of the shrine, so again, a thousand times gratitude to Ruu for making this all possible. Make sure to give her some love once you see the shrine for yourself!

Last edited: