Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming 28/02 The Grand Hunt

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Well this coming friday's my 2 year anniversary on the server so, I figured I'd throw a birthday party/competition in RP.

Starting in Port silver at 20:00pm GMT will have exactly one hour to ride out of Port Silver armed however they see fit out to wherever they so choose to hunt. Whoever manages to bring back the most mob drops (meat, wool, feathers, leather and so on) from hunting out in the plains wins.

After the competition we'll be heading to the new events hall in Port Silver to cook everything that was hunted, drink feast and make merry.

Oh, and of course there's prizes.
3rd place gets the horse on the right in iron armour
2nd place gets the horse in the middle in gold armour
1st place gets the horse on the left in diamond armour and wins a custom title.
(for those of you not fluent in horse stats 12 is alot better than the average horse you see around)
2014-02-23_17.55.11.png

Rules -
You can use whatever method and tactics you see fit so long as the animals you kill and hand in are wild.

*Edit*
Totally forgot. If anyone's interested in helping run the event in terms of staffing it (bar tending, cooking, waiting, entertaining etc) let me know!

Last edited:

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Edited, forgot to ask if anyones willing to help staff it or wants to perform / entertain.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Dwarves can ship in some ale˜

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Ooh, I realised Alun might entertain as a minstrel after the hunt!

And either Albareth or Uriv can take part. ^_^