Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

3D RPG

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Either I have no knowledge of any of those, I know only html and css... and kismet :p Anyway, maybe we could talk on teamspeak a bit ... or skype, you 'll find me under this name: Filip Ducký (slovak nationality)...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
It'll take a while then. Not sure if you're following the absence thread, but I'm out for the next week, only got limited access in college :(
I'll add you as soon as I can though :D

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
I'm all down for Ideas and Voice acting. Would there be a way to create your own character? If yes, I think it would be best to have a sim's/skyrim inspired character creator, as this would allow you to make the character that you want as detailed as you want.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Voooice aaacting sounds like fun~ If'n's you still need some.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Slow down guys, if you really want to help for now, do you have any fantasy sceneries in mind, some lovely views that you would like to see ? well, I am always looking for ideas :p

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
A gorge? .3. A plateau.. Hmm.. An old battle ground, maybe with tattered banners and shells of armour or something..?
Sounds amazing, I would personally love to see something like an ancient battle field that never really got cleaned up.

A ship.... A ship would be good :D
I like ships :3 But seriously, yeah, moving ships (or any sort of moving platform) are awkward to work with at best.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
A small riddle while creating the asset, anyone knows what this will be ?

riddle.jpg

Hint: point of view is relative, now where is the top and where is the bottom ?
Hint2: remember the thread name, think about things that have something in common with that.