Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

5thaueha application [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrison1998

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:5thaueha
2. Age:15
3. Gender:male
4. Country:australia

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?yes i agree

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? some

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.My name is harison Minecraft Name 5thaueha). My interest are Gaming, ICT!, Sports, Music, Maths, Movies, I would like to join your community because I've heard a lot of great and awesome things about Hollow World. First of all your community is told to have a great experience of role playing. Secondly I love gaming and minecraft is one of my favourite games I got bored of single player and searched for some multiplayer servers until one of my friends (Smooth_Maniac) told me about Hollow World so I searched it and I found this. I love movies and recently watch the awesome Avengers Assemble! great comedy and I'm a Marvel fan so you know... the movie is Amazing. Sport is great for me because I game all day long and its good to have a balance of fitness aswell as gaming and eating junk. Mainly I would like to say that a have a hobby of writing simple games and I'm normally called a "Nerd" but it's fine because it's awesome to know a lot about Computers than other people not a lot of people appreciate this but I know it's useful in the future when you going to make a real Iron Man suit and computers Tony has, I really care about my own future but I also care about my luxury gaming!

We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have sorry i actully dont have much time so i will try to put as much effort in to what ever u want on mincraft and i will not destroy or wreck anything

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes i will not do this

11. How did you find out about our server? friend

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) maybe i have voted for allot of things

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Yeah, what the short bearded fellow above me said. I'd be happy to give you ideas regarding what you can tell us about yourself.

Do you like old cartoons?
Who's your favorite hero?
Do you have a role model?
When's the best time to wear a striped sweater?
PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii?
What superpower would you choose if could only have one?
What would you name a pet armadillo?
Will you actually choose any of these questions?

Just a few we'd all like to know about you.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - 5 or more days since the last edit, Please do apply again if you are interested to join the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.