Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

6ftslug's Application [Approved-Ayda]

6ftslug

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Stownhart

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yep!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when a player takes ooc information into ic roleplay, such as knowing another player's name without having met before, or icly having a bias against another character based on ooc drama (it's happened too often...)
Powergaming, godmodding, or being OP is when your character is unable to be bested in battle, claims to know more about your character then they do (mixes in with metagaming quite often), or is otherwise a nuisance by being too perfect and making no mistakes.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is William and I love men a lot. I like to roleplay them, draw them, kiss them (wow is that awkward?). I just really like dudes. Oh yeah, I draw as well. It's not very good, but I'm getting better, I think. I mean, I've been drawing for my whole life consistently, I'd hope so haha. Anyway, yeah, I also like to think of lore and stories and such that will probably never come into fruition, but i think of them anyway! Ask me about them if you want~ And my discord is Seymour#1955 and I am in the group, don't hesitate to ping or pm me there first as that is where I am most active!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes! Here is a speedpaint I did a couple days ago that I am proud of! ^.^ (they are my monk wood elf for DnD and monk high elf in WoW horde side)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Googled something like "Fantasy RPG minecraft" (i can't recall, sorry) and the planet minecraft link was one of the first.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Takatani Toque

Character Age:

Character Race:
Halfling

Appearance:
Takatani is a the more average counterpart to his twin brother, Konstantin. The two are both 3'7", lithe, and with round faces, thick hair, and brown eyes. However the similarities stop there as Takatani has strawberry blonde unkempt locks, sun-kissed and freckled skin, wears loose and comfortable clothing, and spends most of his time outside with a pipe in his mouth and dirt on his feet. Konstantin, however unrelevent to the story, is exactly the opposite in all of these regards, to say the least.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Takatani awoke on a verdant hillside some ways from the smokey little village he called home. The usually frost dusted dirt was oddly warm, it seemed to be a rather pleasant summer day. He sat for only a moment, blinking away sleep to peer at the clouds rolling above. Taki, as his friends have so lovingly dubbed him, was more than used to finding himself in such a state. Despite the poor conditions his neighbors considered themselves to be in, he saw it different. He lived with out want, ate when he was hungry and ate enough to be nourished, and rarely found himself to be without good company. Speaking of...
Taki rolled over into a sitting position, inspecting the ground around him for his most recent endeavor -- a tall and plump dwarven lady friend by the name of Gwendoline, with whom he had the pleasure of stargazing with last night, after the evening festivities. However, she didn't seem to be around. Perhaps that was to be expected, after all, it was nearly midday. He had already missed the first two meals, and nothing can keep such a woman from her food, he thought. He rose to his feet and gave a hearty stretch, already searching the leaves of the nearby trees for any fare to hold him over, but before he could, he saw a familiar bright blue dress approaching from townwards.
Making his way down the hill in no particular hurry, the two met in the middle and gave a friendly peck on each other's cheeks, as friends did when greeting the other. Taki was more than pleased to see Gwen had arrived with a basket, and he could smell what she nabbed.
"Ah figured ye'd at least want t' make luncheon, so ah managed t' sneak a few loaves from pa's oven, and got a hold of some jerky, eggs, and radishes," Gwen said as the two made their way back to the hill, and into the shade of a tree. They seated themselves and dug in.
After a few moments of eating and chatting, and the two were full up, Taki glanced to Gwen for a moment, but found she was already looking at him. He sighed, pulling his pipe from his pocket and giving it a couple puffs, before looking off to the village below.
"You know, I find it fairly funny that me and my brother have such similar taste in women, or sort of anyway. I've seen him eyeing Galeveid, you know. Never woulda thought he'd go for someone so..."
"Intimidatin'?" Gwen finished the sentence for him and the two laughed. "That power'ouse can take down a bear wit' 'er hands alone, I'll tell ye. I've seen 'er with 'er daddy's bow, and after 3 mugs of ale no less."
"Only three?"
"In 10 minutes, yeah!" Again they shared a laugh. Taki thought for a moment; perhaps a moment too long, as Gwen nudged him to speak his mind. He took another puff of his pipe, continuing to look at the town he's called home for so long. He decided to get it out, like ripping off a bandage.
"I think it's time for me to leave," he stated curtly. "I feel like I'm stuck, you know? I long to see so much more than the same hundred people, and eat the same radishes and beef." He was silent for a moment, and she didn't reply.
"You remember when I ran away a few years ago, right?" He looked at her, and she nodded. "I ran so far, so, so far. I ran for a whole day, and then the next I ran some more. I ran until a city came into my vision. It wasn't big, I assume, just a fish trader type city, but they had so many docks, and boats. And I saw them load up the boats, and I watched the boats until they disappeared. And when I asked the dockhand where the boats were going, curious lad I was, he said they go to a continent called Altera. He said it's a dangerous place, but a big place, where there are elves and humans, like him, and monsters, and different types of land, and huge cities. He said it's safe to stay here, but..." He paused for a moment, drawing in a breath, attempting to retain his aloof composure. "It's rather boring, isn't it?"

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Last edited: