Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [7/1/20 | 3PM EST] The Trial of the Magus Kopii Grey

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
1593056692477.png

Allowed only under the leave of handlers and otherwise confined to Queensport Castle, the magus Kopii has been arrested under three charges.

"Cavorting with demons, cowardice on the field of battle, and refusal to defend the queen."

The Kaltstaat has issued these crimes, and they shall be presented by those nobles of the realm which volunteer to present the case against Kopii. In turn, Kopii shall have those which are approved both by Kopii and the court defending him - as well as Kopii himself, if he should elect to speak in his own defence.

The charges shall be heard by a panel of three judges: Representing Ignis Synnove, Podric. Representing Valiant, Uriel. And the King, Asher Varyn. However, the actual sentencing shall be issued by the King, with the other two judges allowed to provide their opinions and recommendations in relation to such.
(If anyone wants to show up at trial to be a witness or on the side of either prosecution or defence, tell me ahead of time. Otherwise, to just be in the peanut gallery you just need to show up)

Last edited:

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
Woven doesn't like Kopii after he called her a Menace.
She doesn't like royalty and 'justice' even more.
I'M ON MY WAY KOPII, I WON'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING BUT I'LL CHEER YOU ON

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Everyone else: Wow good job fighting those figments everyone! We saved the day!

Kalstaat: KOPII GREY IS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE AND WE SHALL BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I'ma bump this before Blarg wakes up :3
Whilst I am not actually going to this, I am excited to find out what happens :heart: