Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[8/1/20 | 5PM EST] A Tremor in the Earth

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
1595451326077.png

An earthquake spreads through the western piedmont, felt in the mountains and valleys surrounding it. It is not so intense that it topples buildings, but it rattles the bones of those that experience it with anxiety.

What this foretells, given the current events of the world, is almost without doubt dire.​

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I have told my grandparents explicitly that today is for the event only c: That after this (and the Astrum event tomorrow), I will attempt to sleep in a normal sleeping schedule in my timezone and find a job. This is the big one.

This is in 14 hours :p

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
This was killer. I didn't think an event with this many players would run as smoothly as it did, but the DMs kept ontop of things. Kudos to all.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I had to leave an hour early because it was 1am and I am trying to appease my family by getting a job and being aWake during the day.
How did the event end? :eek:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I had to leave an hour early because it was 1am and I am trying to appease my family by getting a job and being aWake during the day.
How did the event end? :eek:
Frog king led us into a trap. Skeira came down and fought the Mad Wyrm to give us time to escape. Her fate is unknown but the outlook is grim.