Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Dohnut_'s application [Declined - Jase]

Dohnut

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
(New players can only use one account to begin with, so please don't list any alt accounts. You can apply for an alt account after roleplaying for a decent amount of time here.)
_Dohnut_
2. How old are you?
(Please note that the minimum age to take part on the server is 14. Due to the era of the role play there are some more mature themes which may not be suitable for anyone younger. We can't be held responsible should you choose to lie about your age.)
3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
(HollowWorld is an English speaking server. People from around the world are more than welcome to join us and take part provided that they do their best to use a good standard of written English both in game and on the forums. Timezones will help you figure out the best hours to meet people.)
U.S.A ,Eastern Daylight Time
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
(There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)
No, but I will if whitelisted
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
(It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)
Metagaming is when you use your own knowledge to do something in game. Powergaming is when you have a goal in the game that maybe disrupts other players fun.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
(This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)
No
7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.)
I am funny and like to roleplay in some games. I used to have cats but since we moved they had to leave. I have somewhat of an ego but not an annoying one. I like meeting new people and being friends with them. I love having a good time.
8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(This question is optional. It does help us figure out where the majority of our players come from)
I just wanted to find a good roleplaying server.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Dohnut,

Please fill out the character portion of the application. You can find the character portion where you found the other bit.

Let me know when you have done this by responding to this thread.