Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Blood Moon

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

For the next three nights, the night sky will be illuminated by a blood moon. Many residents of Storm's Landing find
themselves uneasy at night, as if something watches them from the shadows. Some individuals are particularly
captivated by the spectacle, finding it difficult to pull away their gaze...

- = - = - = - = -

'Research' conversations are welcome to those who set up to try and study the moon at night.
Include the following: Elz blargtheawesome Squidziod

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'd meant to add that the moon will be 3 OOC nights as well - So I'll mark now as the first night to have passed. Two more to go. : )

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd meant to add that the moon will be 3 OOC nights as well - So I'll mark now as the first night to have passed. Two more to go. : )
Thank the heavens, that's within the time of the event where we go look at it, right? :O

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
-=||=-

The third night has passed, and from now on the moon will appear as normal. However, in the wake of the final night, several people across multiple cities lost their lives in random acts of violence, with great amounts of spilt blood. It is said several took to trying to devour one another, consumed with the compulsion the moon had provided. The dawn brings those remaining to their senses, but they remain troubled and vaguely sick.

- - -
OOC:
I'll wrap up any remaining conversations regardless of this being the final day, as not everyone can reply at the same time and etc.
The NPC's are in various cities, feel free to include casualties in your regions but do not feel obligated if you do not wish to. Storm's Landing specifically does however have a few deceased if people wish to RP that.​