Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Bounty Against The Dark Order

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

It has been made known by many parties that the slums of Storm's Landing have been burned and destroyed by members of the Dark Order. Myself, Duchess Elizabeth Kane, and my people were present to extinguish the flames and to pull citizens from the blaze. Ten people lay in the clinic, nearly burned beyond recognition and unable to feel the release of death. Their wounds will not heal, and they are trapped in this state.

Such horror cannot and will not be permitted to continue. As it has been made known, The Dark Order is responsible for the grievous act against mortalkind. It nearly rivals their attempt at poisoning the water supplies in Linlea. Their crimes will not be tolerated any longer. Their chaos will meet its end.

From this point on, there is a bounty on the soul of every member of the Dark Order. For every member of the Dark Order brought to myself, or to Jaden Seeker at the Stormhall north of Storm's Landing, a sum of 10,000r per member will be given to the arresting party. A total of 25,000r in total for the head of Whitespoor specifically, also known of Mikhail. If there is no proof of membership of the Dark Order, they will be detained until proven innocent or guilty. Only when they are proven an associate will the bounty reward be handed over.

No one should have to live through what the fires have wrought upon those poor souls. No one should have to live through the evil the Order invokes.

This ends now.

Stand in Strength.

-- Duchess Elizabeth Kane
Stormhall

-----------------------------

Tagging the folks who put out fires, investigated, and helped the injured.
CloakedReaper Niko Scardrac Lannis Omikuji Jstar Luam

Additional tags:
Tot Bartooliinii Jase Kamaoe

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Most people don't need the money for encouragment so the 10k is a nice extra christmas present.

Delta61251

Legend of Altera
Maryann stares at the bounty paper's last few lines. Yeah... what a horrible thing to happen to someone. Being burned alive and having to deal with the scars... I cannot POSSIBLY imagine how THAT may feel.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
An additional 15,000r has been put specifically on the head of Whitespoor, for at total of 25,000r in total for Whitespoor and 10,000r for each member thereafter.