Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Critical Public Warning (9/28 6:30 PM EST)(M)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Word spreads throughout the realms once again, related to this public hearing, but it carries an air of sorrow, but hope. The realm is demanded their attendance, but not of obligation to Prince Sigmund von Hallon, but of their own survival and preparation. A new revelation shall be shared alongside the original message.

Title changed to be more appropriate to the content.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Is this still Saturday 28th? I had plans but they got cancelled so I'm free whenever but I'm not sure if sunday or saturday via thread title : )

Scardrac

Felsummer
Is this still Saturday 28th? I had plans but they got cancelled so I'm free whenever but I'm not sure if sunday or saturday via thread title : )
Oh shoot. My bad, forgot the title. It's correct now,

But with the news, I'm open to changing the time around during the weekend to better fit peoples availability.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh shoot. My bad, forgot the title. It's correct now,

But with the news, I'm open to changing the time around during the weekend to better fit peoples availability.
You might wanna adjust the body of the post too

Scardrac

Felsummer
Since theres still some time in advance im moving this back to saturday. 7:30 is late for most sundays I realize. Sorry guys.