Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Cure

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Posters are hung across major cities, and word is quickly spread by rumour and by heralds.

After much trial and error, much research and sacrifice by those resting in the quarantine on the Groi'bel Evar Estate, a cure has been found for the Pox.
In consuming a tea made of the boiled bark of a sacred birch tree grown by Shalherana herself, mixed with some of the silver liquid that comes from the boils of the infected, the symptoms of the disease begin to slowly diminish. It is something that must continue to be administered daily and will take time to heal, but Shalherana herself has confirmed to me that this is a cure.
I give thanks to Damien Ulamyar, Azalea Silveira and Fronslin for aiding in the research. I will be doing as much as I can with the supplies I have on the estate before moving back to Mockingbay, but please understand that this bark is in limited supply and thus I do not expect to be able to cure everyone. I make this announcement to encourage you all to keep looking for answers, and to use this information to further your research.

Queen Citrine

Beneath her name is the familiar symbol of a white tree with green leaves.

=======================================================================================
OOC:

I've asked Niah to clarify how this cures and how long it takes and such here, but again its not widely accessible. I will also clarify that this is not the only method, and is very specific to shalherana, and can only be obtained through Citrine or another shalherana blessed. So keep up the research!​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
That was quick, wish they had Shalheranna-bark-tea IRL.
Then I wouldn't have to use my left hand each time I went to the bathroom.