Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Divine Summons - 1st November, 2:30PM EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1604163655846.png

1604163327479.png

The bells toll from the Storm's Landing Cathedral, and heralds fitting the colours of the Gods spread the word that several Exalts are to be chosen. They are to be witnessed by all, so all will know of their identity and importance. Specific invites to various individuals are given, and it is imperative they turn up on time.

-
DATE: 1st November
TIME: 2:30PM EST
RATING: Peaceful

This is where some Exalts are chosen officially. I know you (The exalts below) will not all likely be available at the same time but I will try my best to work with you. Please either discuss with yourselves or on here to state availability. Sorry if I got names wrong. Will update date when you fellas think you can all be there.
For those who wish to be Exalted or so on, remember: You can challenge these ones if you're T4. See the Exalt blurbs at the bottom of spell pages.

EXALT OF VALIANT
Uriel Valhart BoredBrit

EXALT OF THE GREY LADY
Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek Solus

EXALT OF KOROG
Thordil Barumur Jazzper

EXALT OF IGNIS
Podric Flanders Luam

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i have no life for the next 12 days. just let me know when it is and i'll be there.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
im down whenever, not tuesday/friday would be preferable but i could still make it. i'd be down tomorrow even

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Saturdays work for me whenever, Sunday I need to leave at 5:30pm EST (or...6:30 now with Dutch winter time..?).
Tomorrow is doable for me.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Weekends anytime and Weekdays on evenings PST on my end. It'd be whenever the others can make it

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'm going to nudge this to 2:30pm EST and hope it is still fine, as to not overlap entirely with another event planned before this one.