Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Final Insurrection [Date TBD] {Violent}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1614191902010.png

The lands to the South once firmly held under the grip of the Fuvurian Empire have been long since unchecked. Effectively leased to the Azarin Bank, those are now absent, and the lack of control with the disbanding of the Empire makes for an ideal time to try and break itself free of its grasp entirely. Slaves are no longer held here, but people who were forced into servitude in the lands further South have not returned, rumoured to have been killed off by the Mandovi family. Posters are pinned encouraging rebellion, to rise up, to fight those responsible.

- - -

OOC
I'm going to be doing an event where there's lots of rebels and maybe jishrimites who hate Fuvurs and those on their 'side', which will ultimately end up with lots of bloodshed and fighting and the 'freeing' of the region. I've some stuff in mind for Aelyth's approach to it that means when its all done, there'll be an IC reason for the region to be 'abandoned' or 'ruined' and then I'll be putting up a thread to sell the region OOC. I just didn't want to sell it off when it felt like it was uncertain where it was IC with Fuvur and so on. (I might also region refund it but having an IC basis is still better.)

If you're interested in setting up Jishrim effigies or undead or some other things that help you have part in the chaos without even being at the fight part IC I'm game, just contact me so I can set things up.

This is set to 'private' based on invitation as it'll be who Aelyth ends up taking there and I don't want to overwhelm DMs.

Date: Sunday 28th Feb
Time: 4PM EST
Rating: Violent

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
There was a reason New Veilmere was the only location in all the 'Around the Continent' books she disliked. Literally the only one.
I am glad there is an event for this! ^_^ I hope people have fun! :D

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is postponed for the time being, not sure on a new date