Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm a bit late on this- I liked the event, but the amount of people who blatantly ignored Silas, just to touch the new god was a bit out of control. Near the end it caused me to leave the event simply because I couldn't take the amount of people making everything...chaotic. xD

That and I had a job to do hehehe

Ace19

Lord of Altera
Mrrrrh well I haven't read through all the comments about this event yet. But from some things I"ve heard were being said and from little I read, I guess I need to put my defense in here and RP clarification, seeing as I've become the subject of some hatred from players because of my characters actions during the event.

First off...just because I'm staff, doesn't mean I don't have the right to participate in events. I had literally zero knowledge of the event or any tips to go off of. I was just as blind going into it as you guys were. I don't get involved often, but every once in a while, I like to RP and have fun to. And not just build roads and try to be a good and helpful staff member to you all. Seems some people take issue with that, but all work and no play makes Mairin a very dull girl.

Secondly, this is the thinking that was going through /Mairin's/ head...not mine...as I'm not Mairin :p She certainly wasn't thinking "OMG I WANT A LITTLE GOD BABEH MINE MINE MINE." Honestly she wanted to be as far away from all that drama as she possibly could. But Mairin loves children...they are her cryptonite...always have been since I began RPing her two years ago. She used to run the orphanage for goodness sake...its her number one weak spot. At first when she thought the child was a trick, she wanted nothing to do with it. But after realizing and being told by Silas that it was indeed living...feeling...etc....and now had been made more so by their interactions with it, she had to try and do something. After trying to discuss it with the surrounding people, saying repeatedly that someone good should just take and care for the child, no necessarily her, and dealing with only more chaos and drama she finally just took the child. It's completely what she would've done...very much in character..and not at all what I was wanting her to do on the other side of the screen :p Now that Silas has given them one month, she feels that if they fail to provide the child with good influences, and it then gets locked away and suffers becasue they failed, TWICE, then its on her and she will live with that forever. So judge her/me all you want, get upset and dislike me, but that's honestly where she's coming from.

Lastly, I know these events are intense and that everyone wants to participate. Please remember that staff do as well, and not to come down on us so quickly and readily throw us under the bus when we do.

That's it I guess..
Cryptonite is spelled it a K :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You said this event would last for a week. Is there another event to mark the close of it, or will it just be sort of done until whatever plot involved is revealed?