Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Gaby

Lord of Altera
What if the godchild doesnt end up becoming a god.

What if it just coalesces into a normal mortal that was just amalgamated from everything it learned.

hothhorn

Lord of Altera
There'll be a tiny something this saturday :D
Little in the sense of a 100 foot tall building compared to a 500 foot tall godzilla, or little in the sense of a green pea in comparison to the palm of the hand it rests in.

I never trust anything that says "Oh, there's going to be a little something today." Because it usually ends up being the former ratio. :p

Serfla707

Noble of Altera
I re~ally want to be online, but if I'm not could I have someone take some screenshots for me? I'd like to draw whatever happens, even if it can't be IC.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Ten minutes for folks to get here and catch the fireworks!

(Small note: There were many different ways this could have gone. I got an extensive list of the interactions and the impact they had on Visage. In fact, I don't think it was ever revealed what Visage IS... This is gonna be fun :D )

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Visage

"The Serpent"
"He who Whispers"
"The Watcher Above"

God of Deceit, Secrecy, Subterfuge, Thievery