Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Great Emptiness

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
oh man bugs... man forget polinator s what about the pestwsZ? with all ther natural preditors disease ridden and likely dead by disease we'll haveo biblical swarms of insects reking what's left

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Does the blight effect all the Insects as well? Cause we may as well kiss our plant life goodbye due to lack of pollination and reproduction.
The crystal covered mantis-ants do make me worried for insect life too.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Wow what a thread. If you thought it was a fallout server or walking dead server then you've got that one all wrong. No, most insects seem to be fine. No it's not a total wipe out. No not every field is dead. No we won't map change. No, this isn't the end of the campaign and yes, more posts are coming as a response to player interaction but I'm busy. Effectively this is a lot more for flavour to get the suggestion in RP, some people do rations, some people are harvesting earlier to preserve things, fishermen may have become very popular lately (on that note, sea life seems untouched, and there's plenty of variety there). We also had people go to the Frontier and begin farming areas for backup stores and those are untouched.

As a side note, some species went extinct because they were not played, and nothing happened to further try to use them when the 'endangered' tag came in, amongst other things. This won't be the case for the generic animals.

And also, the first post was in part meant to come off as a rumour, as if word from scattered scouts/hunters is that there's hardly anything left to find - This doesn't mean quite literally that there is zero population. Guess you'll just have to wait for the ending to see how things go beyond that. Hopefully that's a good enough summary there were 3 pages.

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Wow what a thread. If you thought it was a fallout server or walking dead server then you've got that one all wrong. No, most insects seem to be fine. No it's not a total wipe out. No not every field is dead. No we won't map change. No, this isn't the end of the campaign and yes, more posts are coming as a response to player interaction but I'm busy. Effectively this is a lot more for flavour to get the suggestion in RP, some people do rations, some people are harvesting earlier to preserve things, fishermen may have become very popular lately (on that note, sea life seems untouched, and there's plenty of variety there). We also had people go to the Frontier and begin farming areas for backup stores and those are untouched.

As a side note, some species went extinct because they were not played, and nothing happened to further try to use them when the 'endangered' tag came in, amongst other things. This won't be the case for the generic animals.

And also, the first post was in part meant to come off as a rumour, as if word from scattered scouts/hunters is that there's hardly anything left to find - This doesn't mean quite literally that there is zero population. Guess you'll just have to wait for the ending to see how things go beyond that. Hopefully that's a good enough summary there were 3 pages.
And here I thought I could make a medieval variant of the NCR veteran ranger. Once again my dreams are crushed around here.