Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A History of HollowWorld OOC Museum

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Out-Of-Character Museum:
Current location: Frostwarts -> Gamekeeper's hut on the hill behind the school

I decided to make this OOC museum to try to catch as much as possible of the server's history all within one building.
So if you have any items that you'd like to have on display to make the history of the server a bit more complete, do contact me!
All items are safe from theft thanks to our wonderful Tiberione !
The museum has got items dating as far back as 2013.

Rules:

!Do not take any books outside the museum, copying is allowed of course!

^ The most prized item in our museum from 2013 ^

Current Catalog:
Items from plug-ins that no longer work, unique items, event items, etc.

Alteran Book of Prayer
Compensation Stick
Portable Horse Saddle
Celebration Cake
Nobility Map
Test Bread
Cursed Leggings of Sorrows
HollowWorld OOC Award
Tome of Citizenship
Holiday Message
Baton
Bottle o' Enchanting
Holiday Hunt Surprise 1-12
25 vote money pouch
Missing Texture

I hope to display a big range of items, bringing players back to other times.

If you're interested in joining this little endeavor, come have a chat :)
Do you have a unique item that is part of our server's history?
Shoot me a message and I'll make sure to secure it in the museum in a suitable place that does it justice.
Your name will be displayed together with the item and I am also willing to pay for it if you need a little extra cash.

Every donator will receive a special lorified thank-you item from the museum!

Do leave a message in the guest-book-room in the museum or here on this thread after visiting :)

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Celebration cakes still drop every now and again I think.

Also that compensation stick is worth a potential fortune in materials, nice find.

Try to find a copy of A Diamond Or A Coal. It's a cursed book from when a curse plugin was in play.

Also, Jousting Sticks.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Also that compensation stick is worth a potential fortune in materials, nice find.

Try to find a copy of A Diamond Or A Coal. It's a cursed book from when a curse plugin was in play.

Also, Jousting Sticks.
Oooh very interesting! Thanks for the tips!
I might just keep this an ooc only museum, depending on how this goes :)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Also, Jousting Sticks.
I believe I have a compensation stick and a jousting Lance. What did they do in the past? And why is the compensation stick potentially worth a fortune?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Compensation stick was used after an exodus, if you 'refunded' a region and got all materials back
In it were ALL the mats of your region

If it's full, you're lucky
If it's been used already, welp

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I believe I have a compensation stick and a jousting Lance. What did they do in the past? And why is the compensation stick potentially worth a fortune?
They're full of materials from region refunds. Each stick represents all the blocks from the region it refunded and when you right click a chest it'll partially dump its contents in the chest.

I had one with 400k blocks of one sort or another. Compensation sticks are a gargantuan labor shortcut.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I decided to make this an OOC-only museum and try to catch some of the server's history all within one building.
So if you have any items that you'd like to have on display to make the history of the server a bit more complete, do contact me!

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I don't know if a /baton/ is worth anything but I have one.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
First off: We have had a theft in the museum! But luckily the staff are on it, hopefully we'll be getting the items back!

Then now, the newest addition is: TEST BREAD!
upload_2017-11-19_17-9-22.png
upload_2017-11-19_17-10-27.pngupload_2017-11-19_17-11-3.pngupload_2017-11-19_17-11-52.pngupload_2017-11-19_17-12-8.png
Wandering Ranger

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh- The test bread was Solus testing the spawn in for the rewards of a donation.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've got BroBQ, Elf Shank, and Filthy Vegetarian Option food items from ~2013 in a chest somewhere from my ooc events where I barbequed players

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've got BroBQ, Elf Shank, and Filthy Vegetarian Option food items from ~2013 in a chest somewhere from my ooc events where I barbequed players
That would be an amazing addition to the museum! Would you be willing to donate or sell these to the museum and answer some questions about the items so I can make a good information book for them?

D

Dark Auras

That would be an amazing addition to the museum! Would you be willing to donate or sell these to the museum and answer some questions about the items so I can make a good information book for them?
I had some "Pregnant demon blood" from years ago on one of my alts.. Ayda has it now but if you'd like it you can have it..

That being said I have no idea where it's from or for.. :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I had some "Pregnant demon blood" from years ago on one of my alts.. Ayda has it now but if you'd like it you can have it..

Yeah if it's OOC then I'd love to add that to the museum! I'll make a small temporary thread to find out if someone knows more about this item if needed :)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

It's probably from a pregnant demon, imo.

D

Dark Auras

Yeah if it's OOC then I'd love to add that to the museum! I'll make a small temporary thread to find out if someone knows more about this item if needed :)
It's definitely not IC at this point.. no clue of it's origin. I would say likely IC but I just don't know