Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Just Cause [EST 5PM|1/10/21]

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
training.jpg

vv.png

"Come ye and show thy best at the upcoming training! Learn from the ones pursuing the ways of warfare!"

*Sounds of lively work and progress could be heard just outside the south gates of the Landing as works on a public training are made.
Several notices pop around town, decorating news boards and walls.*

s.png

=OOC=
What: Public training for anyone willing to attend. Will be a small competition be held aswell to show the newly learned skills.
When: 01/10/21 EST 5pm
Where: Festival ground south of the Landing
Who: Anyone

tt.png

Note: Trainers will be needed aswell, so sign up if you feel like you would like to teach.
Trainers[2/4]:
-Erwin [Scroll120]
-Bennett [TheDeester]
-
-

Attachments

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
This starts right as I have a class, but if I can make it Bennett will help with drills.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Dorothy noted Storm's name on the roster and chuckled, though not recognizing him personally, she knew the last name.

"How interesting, I suppose then I will need to attend."

She would note down a copy of [the assumed] flyer in her journal, slapping up an elven translated summary next to the posting for good measure, and making her way along.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
[!]
The notice around town would be updated with Storm's name crossed out with black ink.