Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A letter to HollowWorld - Goodbye video

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With the use of the wonderful Alteran Postal Service, I could send this letter to reach all of you.

I've been away for a while and was quite occupied with all the time that came free when not minecrafting. Then, one evening, it hit me: I just left. Like I never cared for HollowWorld, I left an empty region behind and loads of items in locked chests. So, I posted a thread to sell the region and the items. The response and positive messages that came from that thread made me remember a lot of good things about HollowWorld. So here's a letter I would have send if Altera had a post office box somewhere. :)

Just made this as a tribute to the years I've spend here! Without jokes, this is a special place.

I've always enjoyed writing letters. I've had a pen-pal who's been banned from HW ages ago. From writing came visiting him, from visiting him now comes him visiting me this summer. So if anyone feels like writing me a letter, send me a PM and I'll send you my contact info.
If you put your return address on the letter, I will reply too! :)

Goodbye HollowWorld. I'm glad you've had me!

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
That feeling when P00f, even when leaving, has better ideas than all of us combined...

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Please, I hope you're having a wonderful time wherever you are. You seriously are one cool dude, P00f.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
I. . .I hate you for this P00f. Why you gotta make a grown woman cry? We'll miss you for sure. HW just won't be the same without you. Godspeed friend, may you always flip heads. *hugs*

Puzlas

Lord of Altera
Puzlas
Puzlas
Really appreciate everything you've done here, sorry to see you go! Every time I saw a post revealing the inner workings of your creative mind I'd be very excited for whatever you had in store. I hope you enjoy whatever you're doing :D

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Im put at ease by the knowledge I can just drag your ass onto HW IRL :D