Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A meeting

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

A meeting is called for tomorrow calling those of the divine council to the cradle for a meeting and discussion about recent events that have been happening,a selection of mages are also invited to this meeting as well. A discussion brought tot he fore by Priest Thordil and Andre having talked over some recent discoveries and knowledge that has come to light.

Tomorrow 3pm est

(If you can make it you can make it it was last minute and i got smacked with doing something in a hurry by peps ^^)

Fronslin RagingLunacy Ayda Jazzper Solus ShaolinPunk
and many more i forget.​

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'd be interested in going, but I'll be busy at the time. Good luck!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
How does one get to the cradle again? Cart near. . . I want to say near the one to the ashlands?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
For those wierdies across the sea its today as i was informed the post for some says 5am origionally for them lol

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It says a selection of mages. So is this private, or would people across the land know the meeting has been called?