Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Message from the Front

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good

"Oi! We need a doctah!"
"What's 'appened?"
"Me boy's got shot by arrows! We was trying to cross the deadlands an' we got shot up to 'igh 'ell!"

Across the lands, more and more rumors steadily arise of the destabilization of the Hartlands. A previously unknown foe, that has seemingly taken advantage of the continental attention paid toward Archon and the death stasis, has made itself known. All ship traffic down the Blackrush has halted entirely. Merchant vessels spread rumors on docks across the continent of siegeworks upon the water forming a blockade on the mouth of the river. Many travellers trying their luck from the northern roads encounter arrowfire from unknown sources and those who think themselves clever by travelling through the forests in the Sudstaat valley often never come out on the other side. It is clear to the world, Blackrush is an active warzone from powerful warbands of barbarians.

The Blackrush Theatre

Red - Known areas of occupation

OOC:

Hey everybody. This is a campaign update post for Songs of Blood and Thunder. I wanted to make clear of the escalating conflict occurring in and around Blackrush so everyone knows that simply porting in there like normal is unsafe now. I'm not going to place travel time restrictions on people cause that's annoying, but I do ask that if your character is trying to get to Blackrush, please pm me over discord (Nirobis#0316) with the route your character is taking and if they're trying to bring supplies into the city.

Feel free to also PM me if your character wants to join the fight.

Attachments