Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- ] A Missive to the Brazen [ -

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Seemingly overnight, pamphlets bearing an emblem of a wolf appear in empty corners and on bulletin boards all around Storm's Landing.
Some even show up as far south as Eldpoint. They read the following.

1596661671697.png

To the scourge of to the Eastern Kingdoms, all those brazen foes of order, who rise in power enough to experience illusions of grandeur, to believe they are
safe from harm while they steal innocent people off the streets. Your transgressions have reached peaks too great and for too long gone unchecked.
Your time basking in the glow of safety ends here and now.
Forces of nature are mobilizing against you, those who wish to see balance restored, and innocent people safe. This rising rebellion of petty evil will be quelled.

To the Jishrimites,
To the Skraagites,
To those captors of Lana Wake, and others,
To the so-called Master Kralak,
To any who would threaten the innocent in the name of evil causes, or evil deities.

Be afraid once more.

To all those interested in taking up arms, whether in a chosen deity's name or in the name of harmonious balance,
send word to Eldpoint, or to Storm's Landing, for Thryss Vendolyn. Wisdom and Stars Guide.

((OOC: TL;DR threatening Jishrimites and Skraagites, if you wanna worship Theodra and/or learn to fight, call Thryss for a good time. Or contact me on the ol Discord, I guess.))

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
This is a feign, I fought you during the Astrum Attack!
I know your true intentions, Jishrimite