Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Player for Richard's Son

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good

border.png
Hey everyone, I'm looking for an interested player to take up the role of 'Halvar'. Halvar is Richard's son; he's adopted, reluctantly, and the boy is eight years of age.

He has traveled as far as the old world on Richard's back, and currently resides on Bäreninsel alongside Richard. He has grown up among the Ashen Truth; the members are kin to him, and their goal is all he knows.

Physicality is open to anyone's interpretation. Message me on the forums or on Discord at Arken#7997 if you happen to be interested!
border.png

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I wish anyone who takes this role good luck, as a child growing up alongside Ashen Truth upbringing is entering a new era of Roleplay within Hollowworld lore and culture. I very much hope to Roleplay with Richard's son one day, so that I may experience how such a character has evolved into their own when having a literal corrupted father.

God, having a kid for Richard is such a good idea, Arken.