Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Plea to All [1st May, 2021] [Public]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Date:
Saturday the 1st May
(Fireday the 1st Sporebloom)

Time:
4PM EST
9PM GMT

Do /spawn. Turn around. Take the first carriage. The Warden's Hall is the first building infront of you.

Rating:
Moderate

I hope not for violence.

Public/Private?:
Public

Wardens of Radiant:
Axex Baron2537 Electric Fronslin Fry GhostKairo Jazzper Kamaoe Map Morbid The Cartoon Witch Shao Olligreen Sophe

EVERYONE IS INVITED
Especially those in the last event:
Lenore TheDuples Magic Intern MercurySteve Adam/Byrne Luam Chiarophinx

what can men do against such reckless hate?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I re-read the poster because I made it at like 3am in the morning and its got me like

...still accurate tho

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Jishrimites invited? :thinking:
Generally dubious, but that is why I bumped it up to Moderate.
Whilst Lana is going to reform the Wardens, this is not, per say, an official Warden meeting. More or less Lana's personal sharing of knowledge on current events and then her announcement of reforming the Wardens.

If a Jishrimite does attend, the location has only a few handful of entrances in a rather easy space to get cornered in. They should consider safety, just in case another person attending decides they know a Jishrimite when they see one and prods them to death with a sharp stick.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Jishrimites invited? :thinking:
I’d personally think it’s not reasonable IC to assume a high-profile Jishrimite could attend, since it’s a group of anti-evil folks gathering in one place. Could go disguised though

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I'd love to come as Bok'ra, but since there probably won't be anyone//anything stopping the swat team from squashing him like a bug

I'll just come as Elise