Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now A request from the King of Dwarves

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
~Normal~
{This event is normal by daily role play standards. Aggression and violence may occur.}

invitation.jpg

OOC: Make your way into the dwarven realm underneath the ruin (the ruin is not where the dwarves live xD) The Dwarves, who are liking themselves so much and are so very proud, would like to be honored in songs and poems. No matter what your race is (except for greyling and earthspawn), if you roleplay as a bard, poet or artisan like that, you have access to the halls of Tahkul-Rimtar. The Dwarves will treat you with respect. When you have written your poem or song about the Dwarven Legacy (e.g. the halls, their history, their pride or stubborn nature, etc.), you can give it to me, Piratep00f (krummi), and we will put it in the new to be build library!

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Small edit: Greylings and Earthspawn, even if they are poets, are just forever enemies with the dwarves and will still be killed on sight.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
... how would he have read their poems and works if this is a public message? D:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
What if an Elf shows up?
Well... Dwarves are very proud on themselves. If an elf, their 'enemy' comes up to write about the greatness and majesticness of Dwarves, that would flatter them!

... how would he have read their poems and works if this is a public message? D:
It's a letter directed to a poet, bard or artisan of sorts.
EDIT: the king has no time to put down everyone's name, he just put his signature and stamp and the letters are adressed by someone else to go out to the poets :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ack! it's peaceful because poets that come are not attacked. Just, come on, Dwarves and greylings/earthspawn? :/ and Raymondo, remember it's secret?

Erazz

Lord of Altera
Since you're close to Westerway I'll give you guys a visit as soon as I have a little free time. I love dwarven company and lore. I'll try to write up tales, songs or poems in my short visit to Tahkul-Rimtar.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
What is strong and weak?

A Dwarf fits those qualities.

Very mentally weak.
Can I come to the Dwarf Place thing? Wrote a haiku~ :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is still hot, the dwarves would love to fill their library with good literary and poetic works!