Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Sermon To Korog

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
1621549939173.png

A revival of a near-forgotten God

PEACEFUL: No violence in the church!

What: Nuvan Kegheart plans to give a sermon on his ancestral dwarven God, Korog.

Where: The Great Cathedral in the Storm's Landing noble district.

When: May 21, 6:30 EST. I hope to have the event last about 30 minutes to an hour; It won't be that long.

Public/Private: Public. Everybody is invited whether to learn about Korog, give support, or just find some easy rp.

Who: Anybody that wishes to come.

P.S. This is my first event that I'm running, and Nuvan currently isn't blessed, so I am going to log this on my divine log in order to become blessed eventually.​

Attachments

Last edited:

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
Thanks all! Aren't Vyres unable to enter big places of Worship like the Cathedral? Nuvan doesn't know that Hellmann is a Vyre at the time I'm writing this, but he may be mega sus that she can't attend a sermon of a nearly-forgotten God.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Thanks all! Aren't Vyres unable to enter big places of Worship like the Cathedral? Nuvan doesn't know that Hellmann is a Vyre at the time I'm writing this, but he may be mega sus that she can't attend a sermon of a nearly-forgotten God.
I certainly can and will attend.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'll try to show up as Thordil, if I remain awake at that time