Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A sickness report from a formist

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
A poster would be put up in Storms Landing as well as sent out to other major cities, written with a flourishing of blue ink and a blue diamond seal upon it.

------
Hello I would like to inform those of the lands of a sickness that may possibly be spreading. A fever with sweats, and those with magic depicting curious ailments that are tied to ones natural magical abilities. I, Kopii Grey one of the Formists who aided during the previous blights, would like to ask and inform those of this sickness as well as information on any who not only have contracted it but also means of remedy.

Please avoid densely populated areas.

Please avoid too much physical contact.

Please wash your hands with warm water and soaps.

Please if you are sick do stay at home and not infect more people.

Thank you!
Kopii Grey

------
There’s a tac’d message added onto the bottom of the poster in Storms landing, as well as a secondary addition to the other posters sent out. In far more shaky writing.

If you are attempting to use magic on this ailment, please don’t. It aggravates it badly. Please seek out mundane means.

Thank you!

————-

Not a very fancy poster but I got work and Kopiis not a fancy boi.

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
A new poster is set up, and is as followed;

======================
Magical Sickness abound, rewards to be offered!

Hello this is Kopii Grey, formist magus who is currently working towards a cure for this current ailment that is inflicting those with arcane. This sickness completely is immune to that of magic, and many mundane research and attempts are coming up dry. So I would like to send out a call for help to those of the Blessed or Divinely inclined people.

A reward of 20,000k Radiants is offered to any Blessed who are able to help in the research and cure for this ailment. Purifying it to help those who are unable to find a cure other wise. Please contact me,and we can begin research together to see if any of those Blessed can heal this sickness where arcane cannot. The money is more of an intensive to those who don't want to do it for free, and I am willing to pay this myself to find the cure in any way possible.

Thank you! I hope to hear from those who are able to help soon!
Kopii Grey.

=================

Kopii still sucks at making posters, give him a break he's a sick boi.

Oh right, the money is ic and ooc as well.