Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Skyward Summons

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good

Across the north, south, east, and west, large winged figures glide across the high heavens. For those unfamiliar or with poor eyesight it would be easy to mistake these for gryphon sightings. As they fly over sleepy villages and bustling towns, a booming many vowelled call echoes across the land. The common man would believe this to be some annoying, highly elaborate bird call that surely would lower property values if it persists. However, to any Makani whose ears are graced by this noise, they would hear the following in their native tongue, Yakai:

"To anyone who can hear this. The time of rebuilding is upon us. Follow the sound of my voice and we will build sanctuary for our people."

If you have a makani character who is interested in following this call, pm me over discord (Nirobis#0316) and we can go from there.

OOC:

So a lot of hard work and dedication was poured into the makani race by NIAH and I think it is a damn shame for this race to go to waste. I intend on building a new roost to kickstart makani RP back in high gear. I have a spot for the soon-to-be roost and will cut a slice to the creative map to make concept builds for the main buildings. If you want to make a makani character for this then there is an application process to play this race and it can be found here.

Ruu Lavilethorn Ayda Sophe

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
What do you call a group of Makani? A flock? A murder? A gaggle???