Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A way to combat and trap the spirits

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

Guidance has been given by the spirits. It has given those with little way to combat some spirits a way to trap and end their time on the mortal plane.
With the use of salt, one can trap some spirits, or keep them at bay. One must make a circle of salt and either stand within it, or trap the spirit inside for this.
A ritual was taught, but includes the Eark'zian language. I will be looking further into getting this translated if possible, as this ritual is the means of getting rid of the spirit.
If this is successful I will release the full ritual for use of the public, without knowing what is being said, it is doubtful to be of much help. The ritual is not needed for the salt circle to function.
I will be testing other mundane ways to be rid of spirits, and will release anything that works.

As well as this, I have been told that saying the name does not give any additional power to this being.

Stay vigilant, and aware.
Live to bleed again.

Kam of Hakiaz

Last edited: